Cisco TelePresence System EX Series
Transform Your Desktop
Click here for more options and pricing!
Please Note: All Prices are Inclusive of GST
The Cisco TelePresence™ EX Series transforms the workplace by combining work, communications, and collaboration-all on the desktop with just the touch of a finger.
The EX Series is an all-in-one tool that streamlines the desktop so you can fluidly move from individual work on your laptop, to a quick video call with a colleague, to problem-solving over shared spreadsheets. Tight integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager also provides EX Series users with powerful video and voice functionality. The series comprises the EX90 and the EX60: The EX90 is designed for the team leader or manager for immediate presence with customers, partners, and employees, while the EX60 can be scaled throughout the organization, designed especially for the knowledge worker or individual contributor.
The EX Series is part of the broad portfolio of Cisco TelePresence systems offering immersive, multipurpose, and personal endpoints to meet the needs of organizations of all sizes. Cisco TelePresence technology powers the new way of working where everyone, everywhere can be more productive through face-to-face collaboration.
Transform Your Desktop
The Cisco TelePresence EX Series is a family of personal telepresence systems for the desktop. It lets you and your colleagues instantly collaborate face to face, whether you are separated by a hallway, a street, or several time zones.
Comprised of the Cisco TelePresence EX90 for executives and the EX60 for managers and knowledge workers, the EX Series offers comfortable and natural communications with assured quality. Tight integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) also provides EX Series users with both video and voice functionality for a powerful collaboration device.
Natural and intuitive, the Cisco TelePresence Touch 8 is the user interface for the EX Series. You can make and manage telepresence calls, share content, and choose layouts with the simple glide of a finger.
The Cisco TelePresence EX Series offers a full, high-definition 24-inch or 21.5-inch screen. You can use it as both a PC monitor and a telepresence system, giving you more flexibility at your desk.
Other features include:
- 1080p30 and 720p60 video resolution for an optimal telepresence experience at the desk
- Natural, transparent collaboration with one-touch sharing of HD content, and a built-in document camera feature
- Integration with UCM to enable features such as voicemail indicator, single number reach, and ad-hoc conferencing
- Immediate connectivity to anyone regardless of system-soft client, immersive telepresence system, a meeting room, etc.
No matter what your role, the Cisco TelePresence EX Series can become an integral part of your workflow. It helps to enable faster decision making, enhance relationships, and improve efficiency.
Connect face to face at a moment's notice, with Cisco TelePresence EX Series.
Features and Benefits:
- A high-quality screen with clear high-definition (HD) resolution enables a transparent, all-in-one device to work, meet, and collaborate (24" or 21.5").
- Video resolutions of 1080p30 and 720p60 bring the Cisco TelePresence experience to the desk.
- Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager enables rich features including voicemail indicator, single number reach, and ad-hoc conferencing.
- The Cisco TelePresence Touch 8 user interface allows for simple control.
- Collaboration is natural with transparent one-touch sharing of high-definition content and a built-in document camera.
- A Cisco TelePresence PrecisionHD camera enables video clarity and optimal F1.7, 45-65° or 50° field of view.
- H.323 and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) with bandwidth up to 6 Mbps point-to-point provide the possibility to establish calls with very high quality.
- Dual front speakers offer superior audio, including an integrated subwoofer on the EX90.
- A wideband handset is included; you can also add a headset input for privacy (wired or Bluetooth wireless).
- The EX60 is wall-mountable with select VESA brackets. An external wall mount solution is also available for the EX90 through Milestone http://cdn.chiefmfg.com/Flyers-Brochures/Chief_Cisco_flyer.pdf.
- The EX90 supports embedded MultiSite which brings together up to four locations into one call.
- Dual display capability (HDMI out) is also available on the EX90 to enable a second display that can be dedicated to content.
- The system is standards-based for immediate connectivity to anyone regardless of system, from a soft client to immersive telepresence system, to a meeting room around the globe.
|Fully compatible with standards-compliant telepresence and video systems
|Cisco TelePresence Software Version TC3.1 (EX90) and TC4.0 (EX60) or later, or TE 6.0
|Fully integrated unit including:
|PC and second-source video input
EX90: HDMI in
|Supported PC input resolutions
|EX90: SVGA (800 x 600) to WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
EX60: SVGA (800 x 600) to 1080p (1920 x 1080)
|Cisco TelePresence Touch 8
|English, Chinese-S, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese-Brazilian, Czech*, Polish*, Chinese-Traditional*, Turkish*
*Not supported in TE software
|Physical dimensions (H x L x D)
|Operating temperature and humidity:
|Approvals and compliance
|Video and Audio Specifications
|H.323/SIP up to 6 Mbps point-to-point
|Live video resolutions (encode/decode)
|Main channel frame rate
|Content channel frame rate
|Network, Security and Management Specifications
|IP network features
|IPV6 Network support
Download the Cisco TelePresence EX Series Datasheet (PDF).
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.